Monday, December 19, 2011

My thoughts in 2009

So far I've taken so many decisions on impulse but there is one thing I'm sure about, I never do it "nje" in one way or another things will fall into place. When I decided to stay here it was out of love and still is but I don't know where it will take me. Anyway love aside, I may go there but I will make the most of it. I was born for a reason, live for a reason, and will fight till bitter end to get what I want even if it means to loose some. I'm planning to look for a job on a serious note as I can see that I will end up being nothing or begging. We as humans will never be the same I take risk and some I win some I loose. God just give me the strength to carry on and guide me positively. Your blessings will mean a world to me. I always support my loved ones even if it means I don't agree with their decisions, why can't I get the same. I know I will loose so many things when I leave that place but I will never sacrifice my happiness for anything. I know what I'm doing, but above all everything happens for a reason. I'll seek until I find the jewel, I won't give up.

The thoughts above were written in 2009 while I was....mmm very depressed. Anyway my diary was my blog then and I used to wake up in the middle of the night just to write. Please don't judge, we all go through phases in life which later builds character.
Post a Comment