Friday, July 19, 2013

In LIFE

I strongly believe in “if it’s meant to be, it will happen”, yes that’s
what they always say, isn’t it? Well I also have a different take to this sometimes if not always. If you still deny the fact that you are defeated should you not be willing to put in the necessary sweat, tear/s, stress and all that comes with achieving; *SHOUTS* you need Jesus. He help those who help themselves though, keep this in mind while you pray.

I have been to hell and back, the deep conversations I had with my inner self are just tales deserving a book just like Rosie Motene, I heard she’s busy with hers *sigh (wipes dark forehead), soapie-land produces Authors lately not only Entrepreneurship-land yall* . Anyway what i knew rarely mattered if not implemented. I have no control of what happens however mine lies in making sure my energy equals future.

Do not and I meant DO NOT think if you just sit and fold your arms while
quoting that saying would eventually yield results or actions for that matter. Know this “if you are working hard, smart and honestly, it will happen” and then you can now pray.
Here is how I pray to my Lord since I know that above, forget Madea’s in
danger prayers;

Dear Lord, I am about action and echo that word with confidence. When my Bible teacher in primary level told me you are The best, I enquired if you could make sure my parents live forever so they can see the reasons why I refused to herd their cows, little did I know you will in turn give them an understanding as to why, at that present moment. Today you gave me a precious gift in a form of life, but Lord please equip me the strength so I can go find the right path which you have prepared for me. I’m not complaining about the trials and tribulations I have been through, I know very well those were my stepping stones. I repeat all I ask for is guidance. Lord thank you once again for the energy you have blessed me with, I love it. Amen.
Post a Comment