Thursday, May 15, 2014

Latest on Mariah Carey


I used to call her music "old", I was not that into music at the time. What was popular grabbed my attention. Even though I would wake to my sister's loud attempts to "Always be my baby" in the morning, to me Mariah Carey appealed to older people.

Fast forward to now, even though her star power is not as big as back then, Mrs Nick still manages to release at least good albums. Her new offering simply titled "Me. I Am Mariah" is set to release on the 27th of this month.

Speaking of albums, seems like Americans music superstars don't have time for clubs. Here are some of the artists that are also dropping this year;

50 Cent aka Khethlano - Animal Ambition
Jennifer Lopez hers is A.K.A.

Big up to them.

source metacritic
Image from thatgrapejuice
Post a Comment