Saturday, June 07, 2014

Building confidence


You will not get it right all the time. It is what it is. However, do know that in order for you to get it right, you have to get it wrong first. Sometimes you will do so couple of times before you actually get it all together.

The journey that is life, will have you doubting yourself and crying at night. I for one, many events that occur in my life stages sometimes without an agenda as a result of my decision making, leave me confused greatly. Not that they need to have an agenda, but at that moment these words: "it's always good, it is probably because there is no growth whatsoever". The moment they echo,i fight like never before, and frankly many of those events have taught me valuable lessons.


Whether we like it or not, we are bound to fail before we succeed. The secret is in always finding ways to move forward. Never forget your goal, they too are relevant.
Post a Comment