Thursday, July 10, 2014

Some mistakes

Back when my teen phase was just ending, the unthinkable happened. My learning of the unborn child had me confused for a while. There was no one to blame and in that wake of the moment the reality just seemed unreal. Those days have since passed, but mistakes with my younger self in the driver seat still hunt me up to this day.

My son’s days are just awesome, but one day there are so many things that will require just more than “I will tell you”. I will however, cross that bridge when the time comes. I am aware that mistakes happen for a reason and to teach us valuable lessons. Other than all of that, mistakes grow us.

Have we ever set down and realise that some of those mistakes holds us back no matter how hard we try to steer the ship in the right direction?
Post a Comment