Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Destiny Man and Destiny – December 2014




If you are a regular reader, I am pretty sure you have noticed that Destiny Man and Destiny November 2013 were not reviewed on TYM Blog. I must apologise, Content Plan for TYM was not adhered to as always because of other commitments. In future, the report might be late not miss in action.

December 2014 covers for both magazines are inspirational and in sync with the usual December spirit. Zonke Dikana covers Destiny and Proverb, Destiny Man. These two artists have one thing common – entrepreneurship. Zonke owns most of her music through Leely Music while Proverb also does the same. Expect to be inspired and remember to take notes.

Destiny also covers few bloggers, be on the lookout for that plus the infamous topic around women’s perceptions of skin colours.

Kojo Baffoe has left Destiny Man, and Mzolisi will be acting until further notice. Please do buy the magazines and send me a mail or tweet me re your favourite stories and anything in between.

Oh before I forget, True Love Man edited by Kabomo was on the shelves. If you have bought one, you are more than welcome to review the magazines in few words for TYM Blog. I promise to publish the review with your name on it. Do not be shy, contact me ASAP.
Post a Comment