Friday, January 02, 2015

Review – Blaque Magazine


I consider myself an avid magazines reader. I don’t know about you, but for me magazines remind me of so many things that we take for granted as people and also the stories that are often featured in magazines inspire me greatly. This week, on my reading desk is Blaque Magazine edited by Monwabisi Thethe. First time buying a copy, and this magazine did not disappoint!

The team behind the mag sound knowledgeable, but the magazine gives me the Bona (another magazines title) feel. Maybe it is just me. They have a gentleman by the name of Irfani Pardesi who I’ve never heard of. Expect to be inspired and revived by his story and others.

Do you remember Stevel Marc? Well, you will be happy to see him in shorts. He models on the fashion pages (not in Carducci) minus the afro. For now this magazine gets a 6/10 from me. Enjoy!

Image from Blaque's Twitter profile
Post a Comment