Monday, March 09, 2015
9 Marketing Champions in South Africa
In marketing you are as good as your last marketing campaign. It takes a while to build a reputable marketing career and as the industry is constantly evolving it takes a special champion to build a career that has longevity and is consistent.
1. Thebe Ikalefeng of Brand Leadership. The company was established in 2002 by Thebe and his partner.
2. DNA Brand Architects founder, Sylvester Chauke. He is well….a game changer. He headed the marketing department at Nando’s.
3. Mathew Buckland. Managing Director of Creative Spark.
4. Craig Rodney also a Managing Director at one of the best agencies according to me, Cerebra.
5. Jason Stewart of HaveYouHeard.
6. Zibusiso Mkhanazi, CEO of KrazyBoyz Digital.
7. Travelstart’s social media and marketing guy, Nick Paul.
8. Jacques du Preez, owner of Provantage Media.
9. Zeyad Davids, co-founder of M&C Saatchi Abel.
There are so many but I decided to focus on these ones for now. I will try to compile another one.